My classes are inclusive and open to all types of families!
No classes scheduled at this time, check back or contact me!
$65 per family (pregnant person plus support person/people)
In this 3 hour class, you and your support person(s) will learn all you need to know to confidently begin your nursing journey! Topics covered include:
- Why human milk? (Benefits to baby, parents, and society).
- Anatomy of lactation.
- Time to Feed, Positioning and Latch.
- Is baby getting what they need?
- Having a feeding plan (for the hospital/birth center and once home).
- Common concerns.
- Going back to work or separating from your baby.
- Pumps and other equipment.
- Nutrition while lactating.
- Role of the support person(s).
Plus lots of resource for continued support.