My classes are inclusive and open to all types of families!
Thursdays, July 13th – August 17th, 6:00pm – 9:30pm
(6 spot left)
Saturdays, October 21st – November 25th, 9:00am – 12:30pm
(6 spot left)
If these classes don’t work for your schedule, click here to view other twin cities classes!
Hypnobabies Classes are $425 per family. This fee includes all course materials. I am open to payment plans, so please contact me if you would like to set up payments.
Contact me to register for a Hypnobabies class.
Looking to purchase the home study class or additional tracks? Click here and save 20% off all products on the Hypnobabies web store with code hypno4me at checkout!
What is Hypnobabies?
For more information, please see our Classes Frequently Asked Questions Page or our Self-Study Frequently Asked Questions Page. Also, click here to download a free “Instantly Calm” hypnosis session and a second track called “What is Hypnobabies Hypnosis for Birth?”
- Staying healthy and low risk
- Comfort in Pregnancy
- Detailed Birthing Choices
- Creating Informed Consent and Refusal
- An in-depth Nutrition and Exercise program
- Avoidance of Toxic Substances
- Optimum Fetal Positioning
- Turning a Posterior Baby
- Stages of Labor
- Anatomy and Physiology of Birth
- Prenatal Parenting
- Avoiding Back Labor with the Abdominal Lift and Tuck
- Baby Kick Counting
- Belly Mapping
- The Risks, Benefits and Alternatives to Common Labor
- Birth Empowerment Skills
- Birth Plans & Baby Plans
- Touring the Birth Facility
- Doula and Midwifery information
- Avoiding Induction and Cesarean Section
- Optimal Cord Clamping and other Baby Kindness information
- Using Hypnosis for 1st, 2nd and 3rd stages of Birth
- Comprehensive and detailed birth preparation and labor support training for Birth Partners
- A Quick Reference booklet for “instantly available Hypnobabies information” during labor
- Birthing Rehearsals using Hypnobabies techniques in class.
- Information on New Baby Care, Breastfeeding/Chestfeeding and Postpartum care.
For more information about all local Hypnobabies Classes, please click here.
***Remember to check with your Insurance Carrier – some companies will cover the cost of childbirth classes! The insurance CPT code for childbirth classes is: S9436. You may also need this: Diagnosis code Z32.2, which is for childbirth education. Some Hypno-families have used their Flexible Spending Accounts for their Hypnobabies classes too, so make sure and check out yours!***