My classes are inclusive and open to all types of families!
I offer a complete childbirth prep class.
Spread over 5 weeks and totaling 15-17 hours, we will cover:
- Physical and emotional changes in pregnancy.
- How to stay healthy with diet and exercise.
- Belly mapping and optimal fetal positioning.
- Preparing your mind for birth.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Current, non-biased, evidence-based information to help you make informed choices in pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Birthing in a hospital, birth center, or at home.
- Anatomy and physiology of labor and birth.
- Natural pain relief techniques.
- Hands-on comfort measures.
- Role of the birth partner.
- Medications and interventions.
- Writing a birth plan and newborn plan.
- Planning for and what to expect postpartum.
- Class 5 will be a complete Breastfeeding/Nursing class
Small group class in my home in Savage, MN – $250
Private class in your home – $450
*Discounts are also available for families interested in both doula services and education, contact me for more information*
Upcoming small group classes:
none at this time
Register by filling out the form below and I will respond within 24 hours with an invoice and confirmation of your registration.