My classes are inclusive and open to all types of families!
**All classes will be on Zoom until further notice.**
August 12-September 16
September 25 – November 6th (no class October 16th)
2022 classes will be posted soon!
Hypnobabies Classes are $395 per couple. This fee includes all course materials. I am open to payment plans, so please contact me if you would like to set up payments.
Contact me to register for a Hypnobabies class.
To purchase the home study class or additional tracks, you can use my affiliate link by clicking here.
What is Hypnobabies?
For more information, please see our Classes Frequently Asked Questions Page or our Self-Study Frequently Asked Questions Page. Also, click here to download a free “Instantly Calm” hypnosis session and a second track called “What is Hypnobabies Hypnosis for Birth?”
- Staying healthy and low risk
- Comfort in Pregnancy
- Detailed Birthing Choices
- Creating Informed Consent
- An in-depth Nutrition and Exercise program
- Avoidance of Toxic Substances
- Optimum Fetal Positioning
- Turning a Posterior Baby
- Stages of Labor
- Anatomy and Physiology of Birth
- Prenatal Parenting
- Avoiding Back Labor with the Abdominal Lift and Tuck
- Baby Kick Counting
- Belly Mapping
- The Risks, Benefits and Alternatives to Common Labor
- Birth Empowerment Skills
- Birth Plans & Baby Plans
- Touring the Birth Facility
- Doula and Midwifery information
- Avoiding Induction and Cesarean Section
- Delayed Cord Clamping and other Baby Kindness information
- Using hypnosis for 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage
- Comprehensive and detailed birth preparation and labor support training for Birth Partners
- A Quick Reference booklet for “instantly available Hypnobabies information” during labor
- Birthing Rehearsals using Hypnobabies techniques in class.
- Information on New Baby Care, Breastfeeding and Postpartum care for our moms.
For more information about all local Hypnobabies Classes, please click here.
***Remember to check with your Insurance Carrier – some companies will cover the cost of childbirth classes! The insurance CPT code for childbirth classes is: S9436. You may also need this: Diagnosis code Z32.2, which is for childbirth education. Some Hypno-families have used their Flexible Spending Accounts for their Hypnobabies classes too, so make sure and check out yours!***